Every student at the HU University is given an HU email account. You will receive the account details before the start of your study programme.
If you are due to start in September, you will receive your account details in June. If you are a course attendant at HU University, you will also receive an HU account. Receiving the HU account details does not yet mean that you have been enrolled.
Activate your account
In order to use your account, you will first have to change your password via www.password.hu.nl (you can access this website without logging in). Next, register once so that you can simply and safely change your password at any time or get a new password if you can't remember it.
Where can I log in?
• the Windows network from the HU computers;
• Osiris Student (www.osiris.hu.nl); for registering for exams and recording any change of address;
• Sharepoint (www.sharepoint.hu.nl); to use the intranet and your personal website;
• the online catalogue of the multi-media library system (www.catalogus.hu.nl);
• your student mail (www.webmail.hu.nl);
• Surfspot (www.surfspot.nl), where you can order competitively priced software from Surfspot (www.surfspot.nl).
Change your password
You can change your password via www.password.hu.nl (you can access this website without logging in).
Forgot your password
If you forgot your password, please go to www.password.hu.nl and choose Forgot password. You can register on this website, so you can simply and safely change your (lost) password online. You will be sent a code by mobile text message or email. For more information, please check inloggen.hogeschoolutrecht.nl.
If you have problems logging in, please contact the Central Service Desk at +31 (0)88 481 6666.
If you did not receive your HU account details, please contact the Enrolment Office (see Contact).
For information about ICT facilities, please go to www.ict.hu.nl (login details needed).