Enrolment into an advanced year

When you apply in Studielink, you can indicate whether you wish to start in an advanced year (second year or after) or want to be enrolled into the main (post-propedeutic) stage.

After selecting your study programme in Studielink, please select No in the box next to Starts in first year. You will need the permission of the College Board to start in an advanced year. You will only be allowed to start in an advanced year if you have already attained the first-year qualification for the same degree programme. Please contact the student desk (STIP) for information about this, by telephone on 088 481 9999 or by email: stip@hu.nl.